Monday 4 January 2016

Back again!!

Well, well, well, do I have a story for you! 

That soon, but for now, I start again. 
Up to my heaviest weight (well slightly less because I have made some improvement, but I have recommitted to Myself. 

I have been toying with the Trim Healthy Mama Plan for months now. I did it for one month last May and then realized I was in over my head mentally and emotionally. 

I feel like I have been gearing up for this for the last 4 months making small changes here and there. Not always health and diet related but for life in general. One big one was I quit smoking 7 weeks ago. I'm using my success from that to give me the confidence I need to carry forward with a healthier lifestyle. 

I need an outlet to stay accountable, so here I am. I was going to start a new blog, but figured I'm always going to be a project, and the 2.0 version of myself hasn't been completed yet. So here I am!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...