Saturday 4 January 2014

Jones'n

I'm just finishing up the 15th day of... my diet? my lifestyle change? my altered eating plan?  My goodness I don't even know what to call it.  This round of healthy lifestyle motivation and action <--- That covers it but it way too long... TROHLMAA... Yeah that acronym doesn't work either.  Whatever you want to call it, I've done FIFTEEN DAYS!

So now what, now I really have to fight the urge to get on the scale.  Part of me wants to see what results would show up.  The other part of me questions if it should mean anything at all. 

I have maintained a healthy diet with no "cheats" for just over 2 weeks now. I feel a little better. I have more energy, motivation and will power.  Those are all plusses.  

Being that I tend to get a little obsessive with the numbers, triggering other behaviors, I really think it's much healthier for me mentally to just keep going and trust the process.  

With all that said, the addict in me still wants to know what the numbers say. 

Hopefully once I feel the physical differences, it will become easier to stay away from the scale!!

1 comment:

  1. Resist the urge, girl! I know your pain, I used to weigh myself every day and freak out if i gained .5lb. Now, I rarely step on the scale. It's healthier to go by how you feel and look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...