Sunday 23 September 2012

What a weekend! + Weigh-in

This weekend was a lot of things.

On Thursday I dropped my iPhone in the toilet. So by Friday night ended up acquiring a new one. Pretty handy since the new iPhone was released in stores on Friday (where I am anyways).

Saturday I kept busy with my kids going to the gym and out to a birthday party.

Sunday was my 5 year wedding anniversary. It ended up being a typical Sunday for us, with a few extra "Can you believe we've been married for FIVE years!?" statements. I went to the gym, and we all headed out to watch my 3 year old during his hockey class.

On the downside, I've been dealing with some pretty emotional things going on with someone close to me so I ended up caving on the food situation. I DID however keep it within my points values (used all weekly and all but 9 activity points) and I was down 0 this week. Still sitting at 221.8. On one hand I want to be happy about not gaining right now, but I feel like I've been putting a lot of effort in and I'm not seeing a return yet. 2.2lbs for 4 weeks of discipline doesn't seem fair enough.

I'm determined to keep with the plan for now though. Maybe I'm retaining some fluid from my strength training classes or some other reason, who knows.

I just know that if I don't start seeing that number go down shortly, I'm probably going to lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...