Monday 3 September 2012

Weight Watchers Pasta with Broccoli and Goat Cheese REVIEW

Since I got my new Weight Watchers cook book "Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook", I have been just waiting to try some recipes.  Today I chose the Pasta with Broccoli and Goat Cheese to be my first for 7PP.



The recipe was filling, and not bad.  I think I would make this again, BUT I would make a few changes.
  • Instead of using lemon zest, I would use straight-up lemon juice (I didn't enjoy the zest flavor).
  • I would roast the broccoli with garlic powder instead of cooking it in a skillet with garlic cloves. 
  • I would maybe add a few bacon bits for fun!




2 comments:

  1. I always tweek recipes! We all have different tastes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made this tonight for the first time. LOVED IT!!!! We had some frozen shrimp in the freezer, so I thawed that out, and while the pasta was finishing, I put it in with the broccoli and steamed it. I'm telling you, we loved it. I did love the lemon zest & the garlic cloves. I am now a big fan of Goat cheese, and i'll definitely be making this recipe again. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...