Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 3... I'm on a roll

Ok, so maybe its 'only' day 3, but I feel like I am working this plan.

I found out my oatmeal is only 3 PP so combined with a banana and a greek yogurt my whole breakfast was 6PP.

One thing I am having to adjust to is that for the most part, no matter how many fruits and veggies I consume, they don't usually fill me up.  Therefore, I am left with a semi-hungy feeling faster than usual.  Right now I am attributing it to the change in intake since I am quite certain I was eating more (often much more) before starting Weight Watchers.

From the Weight Watchers site, I got the idea that my weekly points could be used for treats, so tonight I indulged by using some for a nice after dinner ice cream treat, instead of my usual 4PP skinny cow.  Hopefully having a few moderate indulgences per week (as opposed to many large ones or none at all) will keep me from feeling deprived and end up keeping me on track long term!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...