Saturday 12 May 2012

Enjoying Life!

Sometimes I get lost.  I had been feeling bad about pausing my weight-loss, while at the same time trying to be happy about maintaining and trying to wrap my head around my injury (hip bursitis), my new body and being happy with it right NOW, changes in my personal life, and giving up my 199 by 30 goal.  

Today after my own adventures and seeing pictures of other's adventures, I realized something.  I haven't abandoned anything.  My lifestyle still IS different than it was before Sept. 13 2011.  I'm getting out and getting active as much as possible.  I have a few new loves in my life called running and hiking.  I am still different and I am still 87lbs lighter than I was 2 years ago, and even 1 and a half years ago.  

I'm simply taking some time to let it all sink in, realize how much I have accomplished so far and get my bearings before I get my head back in weight-loss mode.  The idea being that mentally it will help me adjust to my improved body and health and lead to a smoother longer lasting transition.  I guess we'll see how that works out for me.  

A few more weeks in maintenance and I will be back running and everything else that goes into losing weight, but for now I will maintain and try to be ok with it! 

Here are some pics of me out enjoying life today!


1 comment:

  1. Danielle aka PixiesX321 May 2012 at 19:47

    I missed this!!! :) Great photos! I can see how happy and glowing you are!

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...