Tuesday 10 April 2012

Goal for the next 3 days!!

Ok, so this morning I was finally able to get out of bed early enough to work out.

I was hesitant to get out of my bed, but I did it.  I headed out on an easy 4k run.  I decided to head for the hill because I love the view, and it was guaranteed to be great because the sun was just coming up.  I ended up running 5k because it's an extra K to go to the hill. I felt so amazing when I was done!

This was the view from the top!



OMG, this was exactly what I needed.  After I was done with my run and tidied the house a little, I made myself a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and actually sat down to gloss over a magazine in sweet sweet silence before the chaos of my day unfolded! Throughout my day I had so much energy I ended getting a bunch of stuff done along with an extra workout.

Back when I started my journey all my workouts were in the a.m. and I remember it felt great!  Somewhere during January/February I slowed down and eventually stopped working out in the morning.  I've gotten a little lazy with it and it shows in the struggles that I have had in the last two months.

My goal now for this week is to wake up BY 6am or earlier to get my workouts in and have a little "Me" time before my day starts!  I think it will go a long way to getting my head back in the game, and hopefully I will feel inspired to re-commit to making that a regular part of my routine.  Now, hopefully I can get to bed on time!

What time of day do you like to work out?

2 comments:

  1. Danielle aka PixiesX310 April 2012 at 21:49

    Good for you! I miss working out first thing. Curves changed their opening time from 7am to 8am. It is now a struggle for me to get it in every day.
    So you KEEP IT UP! Because you are really amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my night time work outs. I put my son to bed, the day is done...now it's me time :) I feel fantastic after my workout and I even have some time for myself before bed. Better than that- I get to sleep in! Most people say "I did my work out for the day now it's over!"...I say "I don't have to wake up early tomorrow!!" I think one day I will have to change to mornings, but for now...sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...