Sunday 19 February 2012

Keepin on! (Weekly Review)

Exercise

3 Runs
4 Chalene Extreme Workouts
2 sets of treadmill hills
1 Turbo Jam
1 Walk

Total of 506 minuutes of exercise
4904 calories burned through exercise

Nutrition

1901 calories
1635 calories
2478 calories (Valentines day)
1780 calories
1805 calories
1942 calories
2797 calories (Friends Birthday Party)

Challenges

I need to work on my moderation skills.  Valentines day I ended up eating pizza and mousse-cheesecake, and I succeeded with the mousse-cheesecake because I was able to share it with hubby, but he got me a heart shaped perogy pizza and by the time it arrived I was so hungry that I ate more than I should have.  I had tried to order a salad, but then my husband said that he wanted to get me the heart-shaped pizza for me, so I gave in.

Saturday night (Friends Birthday Party) looks like it was a challenge, but I'm actually pretty 'ok' with it.  The only thing I really would change is having the cinnamon bread from little caesars before hand, but again I was starving and it was easy.

Saturday was an insanely busy day for me, so I was not able to get my Chalean "Burn it off" and "Recharge" workouts in.  I did go for a walk with a friend though, and planned to run 8k on Sunday, so again I'm not too torn up about it.

Successes

My eating was a LOT better (for the most part) than the previous week.  I was proud that I shared my Valentines dessert instead of hoarding it all to myself.

I consider the Birthday Party a success over all because I only had 3 drinks and two sliders while I was there.  Many times I just want to keep going and could have done a LOT more damage.  Also I had a GREAT time.  It was a lot of fun and well worth a few extra cals.  With exercise I was only over by about 500 for the day which puts me at no loss/no gain.

I lifted heavier with some things in Chalean this week!!  I am feeling stronger for sure!  I was also really happy that I got ALL my runs in!  I did 8k on Sunday, in the pouring rain and howling wind, pushing my baby girl in her stroller... I still can't believe that!  It just goes to show how far I have come.



1 comment:

  1. Danielle aka PixiesX319 February 2012 at 19:54

    You are rocking it hard, Megan! You are also making me feel like a slacker right now! LOL

    YOU Inspire me!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...