Saturday 31 December 2011

Celebrating 2011! Ready for 2012!

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in looking forward to my goals and how far away some of them seem.  It gets me down and full of self doubt, wondering if I'll get there.  I forget to REALLY look at what I have accomplished so far.

Tonight I will celebrate every pound lost this year (60 in total), every workout completed, every healthy snack, every time I threw out something I knew would tempt me, every early morning, every sore muscle, every day logging on MyFitnessPal (110 since September), every "Like" on my Facebook page, every hit on my blog, every time I picked myself back up from a rough patch, ALL of it!

I will celebrate a truly great year in my life, the birth of my daughter, the success of my business, new friendships, another year with my Husband (We met New Years Eve 2006).

When I came into 2011, all I could think about was having my baby girl in my arms, I had no idea what else could possibly happen.   I *wished* I could get healthier.  I *wished* for motivation.  Since I was pregnant, I didn't really have any sort or plan in place. You never know how your life will be with a newborn, and really its all about priorities.  She came first.

I'm excited that this year I can really put myself first.  I HAVE a plan, and although I'm still a devoted Mother, and business woman, I am able to balance all that with bettering myself and getting into the best shape of my life :)

Now, BRING ON 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...