Monday 10 October 2011

28 Days later (Copied from my MFP blog)


Today is day 28 of my latest health and fitness journey. 
In the last 4 weeks I have accomplished a lot.  I started actually using the MFP app on my phone! I have logged in EVERY little bite of yummy goodness (the good, the bad, and the fugly) that I have consumed.  I was baking countless cupcakes and cakes and cheesecakes. I was making meals fit for the show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.  I wasconsuming my fair (or probably more than fair) share of alcoholic beverages. I pretty much sat on my a$$ all day watching the kids, getting up to clean, solve problems, cook or go outside to sit.
NOW, I have only baked twice in the past month, and both times were to make muffins for daycare... (Note to self: DO NOT MAKE MUFFINS YOU LIKE FOR DAYCARE, DON'T KID YOURSELF, YOU CANNOT JUST HAVE ONE!!) << I have learned that the hard way.  I have been making healthier meals, and using portion control when my husband cooks.  I have not consumed ANY alcohol in the last 28 days.  I planned for it twice, but it wasn't worth the calories. I still sit on my a$$, but I also work out once or even twice a day,  I have made it to week 5, day 1 on my couch to 5k program. During the week I wake up at 6am to workout for a hour every morning, and then I exercise again during "quiet-time" a.k.a. a slice of heaven in my day :)  I have been doing Turbo Jam on the days opposite to C25K, and I walk for most of my non C25K/Turbo Jam workouts.
Oh right, AND I have lost 13lbs.  Bringing me to 33lbs down from my highest weight (where I was when I concieved and at 39weeks pregnant with my 7 mo old). Which has also brought me past my first goal of 275... To celebrate I bought myself a new exercise outfit in a 2x, still slightly snug but I know in a few weeks I'll rock it :)
 This feels like a life-change
 P.S. I faced the one thing that always seems to de-rail me.  TOM (Time Of Month).  I just want to say that TOM is EVIL, but I kicked his a$$ this month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...