Wednesday 4 May 2011

Yuck!

I made my smoothie this morning. Let's just say it didn't turn out so well. I managed to get it down though. I kept saying to myself "food is fuel, food is fuel". It's still helping.

I also weighed myself this morning, it was good. From my pre-pregnancy & highest pregnancy weight I am down 28 pounds. (I lost during my pregnancy and then only gained back enough to bring me back up to my pre pregnancy weight). So 28 pounds down and 107 to go. Um wow, that's a lot. A whole lot. But first and foremost I am working on my health and eliminating the foods that I have sensitivities to, along with sugar until I get my candida down.

I think my biggest challenge will be maintaining my motivation. I need to think of some rewards for myself for each week I can stick to my diet restrictions. Hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...